Friday, March 19, 2010

Down South

What a start to spring break! I skipped out on my night class and left early from Fundamentals on Thursday. I flew out from Newark to Atlanta then on to Columbia, SC. I met up with Robin and we headed to the show grounds to check on the horses.

On Friday we went to the show in Aiken and I walked around and watched. Then later I got to hack Grannus a really nice big eq. horse. Then Saturday I got to ride both Ramino and Monte. We went out to dinner with another trainer and some of his clients. Then on Sunday Grannus showed and then we packed everyone up and headed to Savannah. When we got to her house I rode Arco out in her field.

I was supposed to catch my flight to Philly around noon on Monday but thunderstorms had a ground stop so I wasn't able to fly out. Thankfully Robin hadn't left yet and I was able to stay with her one more night. Before we had left I got to ride another horse and then once we got back I got to ride a really cute black one. Bright and early Tuesday morning I was able to catch my flight out.


Grannus.

Monte.

Ramino.

The Barn.

Lucky and Roxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment