Tuesday, November 24, 2009

He is in the details.

Today is the last day before Thanksgiving break and after some hang ups I was able to sign up for my classes. My riding level classes were all full so for this next semester I have to go down to the Limit level but I do get to ride with one of the IHSA coaches Michael Dowling.

I will also be taking Practical 2 with Michael, Fundamental Theories of Riding with Heather Clark, Integrated Business Perspectives with Cheryl Veronda, and Contemporary Social Issues with Anthony Devincenzo.

With not being able to sign up right away I was really worried that I was going to have a really early morning riding class and class on Friday. But God was there in the planning and I only have one night class and it worked out to where I don't have class on Friday!

I rode Pandourasaurus today for my lesson and it was fun to work on counter cantering. After our lesson we went outside and had a total "Saddle Club" moment and posed for a pic :).

After Candace finished up with her lesson we hit the road and headed to South Jersey to Mullica Hill. I'm so grateful to the Humans for letting me come to their house and invade their family for the Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment