Thursday, May 27, 2010

Princess Study

So yesterday my mom and I were talking about the newest princess movie The Princess and The Frog, which is a super cute movie, but we were talking about the magic in it. The magic in that movie is really dark and a kind of voodoo that I believe is real.

So we got talking and I got to thinking how has the magic in each of these movies changed over the years. So I plan on watching each princess movie and putting down my thoughts on what is in each movie. So I've seen The Princess and The Frog recently and I will start with Snow White and go on from there.

Snow White (1937)
Cinderella (1950)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
The Little Mermaid (1989)
Beauty and the Beast (1991)
Aladdin (1992)
The Princess and The Frog (2009)

I don't feel Mulan or Pocahontas truely fit the "princess" mold so I will not include them in my study lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment