Monday, May 3, 2010

CTI 14:21

It was so much fun to be able to host an event for the CTI group that Aaron has been apart of for the last year! The band showed up on Saturday evening and led worship for all of the Trinity UMC teens on Sunday morning.

The church had been doing a 30-hour famine and for them to be able to jump right in was incredible. On Sunday morning after most of the kids had such a powerful weekend feeling first hand how others feel because they can't eat that day, CTI jumped and drove everything home for them.

It was so great to see Aaron and it was a little crazy that even out in New Jersey I can meet up with friends. The band was so put together and played so well that we all wished they could have stayed longer and become the permanent worship band for Campus Ministry. Seeing them play really made me miss worship team and how much of a blessing that was for me to have every day.

After missing worship team so much and Rich really wanting me to audition I really started to re-look at going on a summer mission trip. I would absolutely love to but I don't think the time is right yet. I'll keep praying about it and hopefully I will get to do it.

Jim posing with all the 30-hour famine kids :)

Steve, Rich, Kalie, Aaron, Carrie, Jim, and Nicola


No comments:

Post a Comment