Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Happy Easter! I went home with Candace again and we chilled at her mom's Friday night. Then on Saturday we spent a good chunk of time watching The Big Bang Theory. Which is my new favorite show by the way! Total real nerd humor :) I love it. Then that night we dyed eggs.

Then Sunday morning I partook in the family traditions of standing on the stairs as the easter bunny came and left us little gifts around the house. He even left me my own basket full of goodies and candy.

Then we went to their Grandma's house for dinner. Something they always do is catch fish with bread and nets. Candace and Jess both caught fish, I got really close but to no avail :(.

After dinner I headed back to school and made a stop at Rider to see Stephen for a few hours. I got a tour of the campus and it is HUGE comparred to Centenary! Then we hung out at the SigEp Fraternity houseand I met a few of Stephen's brothers. Then I continued on my way back to school.

Dyeing Eggs.

With our baskets.

Family Photo!

We be cute :)

Candace caught a fish!

So did Jess!

And I just posed with it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment