Thursday, February 4, 2010

Coincidence?

So yesterday it was apparently prime showering time and the bathroom that always has hot water was being used :/. I even waited around a bit to see if they would be done soon. Well then I heard the water turn on and I was like "dang!" Because when someone else is showering absolutely no hot water goes to the other two bathrooms.

So I settle into one of the other ones and turn the water on hoping it might get warm. No luck. So I thought to myself - at least you get to shower in clean water, so many people don't have even that luxury, cold or not. So with that thought I braved the cold. The whole time telling myself that it wasn't that bad. Now it was that bad. It was like the cold that is freezing rain. FREEZING! But I told myself I was lucky non-the-less.

Strangely enough about 10min later it got just a hair warmer. The other person was obviously done, but still what a coincidence. Do coincidences really happen? Or do people just call the acts of God that so they can avoid Him? I don't know. But I totally sent a little thank you to the Man upstairs because it was one of those small blessings in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment