Monday, June 22, 2009

Rebecca Farms Day #2

Today was a much nicer day for me because I didn't ride till after the lunch break. Which makes it easier for me to know when I need to get on. The weather was a bit iffy so I was hoping the rain wouldn't come while I was riding.

Because I didn't ride until later the morning was very good for my mental state. I was able to focus and keep my head clear for when it was my time to ride.

Our first course was at 3' and we did really well. Much better than yesterday! But I let Cheeks get flat to one jump and we had a rail keeping us out of the jump off. But if I kept things up the day would end well.

Our secound course was also at 3' and we made it all the way to the speed part. Sadly we knocked another rail down but that was still good enough for sixth place! :)

After sitting around for a while it was time for our one 3'3" course. I don't think I had completely woken up and focused because we knocked another rail down and Cheeks really had to step up and save us through the last bending line. But he did and did it clean! I love him and his hard work was rewarded with another sixth place ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment