Monday, June 15, 2009

Frustrations

Is it bad that every time I go to Church it just frustrates me? Something about it always hits a wrong note with me. That could be it right there though, the worship has always bugged me. And after being on worship team I can't help but notice all the little things.

All the songs we sing are really high and in an odd key and sometimes they feel self-indulgent. I feel terrible for saying this about Church but it has really become a block that doesn't allow me to really hear the message.

I don't really know what to do to fix it, so for the most part I just don't go. I would really love to become involved but I've never really felt like I fit in and its all adults and then there is the fact that I'm leaving here pretty soon and I don't think it would make that much of a difference.

Hopefully once I've moved to New Jersey I'll be able to find a Church and become heavily involved. I really want to! This will just be another thing I have to trust God with.

No comments:

Post a Comment