Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tennis Party

It took some convincing but once I agreed to go to state that meant we had to make shirts to support our boys. Hot pink was a given! So before the party I went over to Jess's early and we got started. The fronts took a while longer than we thought they would and we only got half way done before people started arriving.

The party was fun and delicious just like last time. It was an ice cream sundae party! Yum! After eating as much sugar as our stomachs could handle we watched a slide show about the entire tennis season. Then we got our awards and such. Shocker I earned a varsity letter! lol just kidding. It was great and Rachel and I are the only two seniors to have been with the program all three years.

After the party started dieing down Jess and I went back to work on our shirts. It took us till about midnight but we got them done! They are so cool :). All because we love our boys!

Jess's shirt.

My shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment